I understand and confirm that:
- The Smith Family is an independent children's charity helping disadvantaged Australian children to get the most out of their education, so they can create better futures for themselves;
- Let's Count is an early mathematics program developed by The Smith Family, Professor Bob Perry (Charles Sturt University), and Associate Professor Ann Gervasoni (Monash University) to assist educators in early childhood contexts to work in partnership with parents and other family members to promote positive mathematical experiences for young children (3-5 years);
- my access to Let's Count Online is for educational purposes only consistent with The Smith Family’s purpose;
- some materials on Let's Count Online have been reproduced and communicated by The Smith Family with permission from the copyright owner or under a statutory education licence pursuant to Part IVA Division 4 of Copyright Act 1968 (the Act);
- any further reproduction or communication of the Let's Count materials by me maybe subject to the Act.